23 April 2011

Pin It

Meme Tag and Me

Meme Tag and Me
Mohini Tagged me for this Tag. Thus I am doing this tag.
She was tagged for Meme by her friend and she has tagged me now to do
MeMe.

What is Meme Tag?
In this person has to answer few questions.

Now Below are the questions and my answers.


Q1. If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?

Answer - There are many such incidents. When I started blogging I was not a regular blogger. So I will want to change that.

Q2. If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?

Answer – Creation of Religion I will change that

Q3.What movie or T.V character you think you resemble the most in personality?

I don’t think much about this and don’t compare it with any one.

Q4.Which movie or T.V character would you love to be?

Answer - Subhash Chandra Bose , or Bhagat Singh or Superman

Q.5 - .If you could push the one person in the whole world of a
cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

Answer - Can not do even if I do it will be secret do not want to get blamed still want to know the most corrupt person of India.

Q6.Name one habit you need to change in yourself.

Answer - Can not wait or take break until I finish the work then how much time I may need for that

Q7. Describe yourself in one word.

Answer – Simple

Q8. Describe the person who named you MEME in one word.

Answer - Mohini, I think she is helpful to everyone

Q9. Why do you blog?

Answer - In beginning I started to blog to share knowledge and now I blog to make money.

Q10. Name at least 3 people or more people to send this
“MEME” and then inform them.

Answer - I do not like to Tag anyone, if you like this Tag please do it .

11. Link back to the person who tagged you in this “MEME”.

Answer - Mohini http://narayankripa.blogspot.com

Tried my best to answer the questions.
I hope you will enjoy reading them.

Reality views by sm
Saturday, April 23, 2011

Keyword Tag – Meme Tag

12 comments:

Apanatva April 23, 2011  

:)
honest answers.

Destination Infinity April 23, 2011  

I think systems don't matter much (Religion). If religion is totally abolished and Science becomes de-facto, still people will try to take advantage of others - this time using the newer system (science). Maybe the mentality of people needs to be changed more than the system itself.

Destination Infinity

SM April 23, 2011  

Apanatva,,
thanks.

SM April 23, 2011  

Destination Infinity,,
thanks.

Rakesh Kumar April 23, 2011  

Interesting.Well enjoyed.You are simple,it seems so.But being simple is most difficult.
When Ram preached Shabri and described 'navdha' bhakti.Simplicity is the last of nine.
Thanks for visiting my blog.That refelects your
simplicity only.

irfanuddin April 23, 2011  

Interesting Answers....

Idea of being like Superman is really interesting.....even i would love to be for once....

RNSANE April 23, 2011  

It is always interesting to learn a little about the blogging friends we've made. I think I prefer the memes and awards that allow us to share what we choose. For example, one award I was given told me to share seven things that people would not know about me. That was kind of fun!

sm,  April 23, 2011  

Rakesh Kumar,,
thanks.

sm,  April 23, 2011  

irfanuddin,,
thanks.

sm,  April 23, 2011  

RNSANE,,
thanks.

Mohini Puranik April 25, 2011  

HI SM, Sorry for the late, as my net was not connecting. I really loved your answers, about religion and most corrupt person, but as people are doing so many versions of corruptions, I think you will find a big list.

Thanks for calling me Helpful! I love to as much as I can!

Glad to know more about you, as I really didn't know even less. :P

sm,  April 25, 2011  

Mohinee,,
thanks.